Friday, March 6, 2009

Edward Cullen

"Look after my heart, I've left it with you."

Ok, I will be the first to admit that I am a hopeless Twimom. I had to make an Edward, and although I want to add more detail to his pea coat and style his hair a bit more, he turned out ok, thanks to the human patterns at GeekCentralStation.

Yes, Bella is next -- I finally finished my first large project-which-shall-be-nameless (for now), and hope to get Bella started this weekend. Then of course I'll have to make Alice and Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett, Esme and Carlisle, not to mention Jacob and the other werewolves, and can't forget Charlie and Renee... I hope to make a set for our teenager, as she's as Twicrazy as I am (though she won't admit it). We are counting down the days until the DVD release, so we can pick up our reserve copies! :-)

We're also working on our car for our Cub Scout Pack's pinewood derby, so I have to step away from my crochet for a bit and finish up the car with our son. Weigh-in is Thursday. I'll post pictures after the race next Saturday.

3/14/09 Update: Bella is made, she's just bald right now until I sew her hair on...

No comments:

Post a Comment