Help us warm even more AIDS orphans in South Africa, and join us in our Knit A Squillion challenge! The goal is to send 1.2 Million squares to South Africa by July 2012 - the number may seem daunting, but check out Sandy's math, and it's definitely doable!
Help keep the children warm - knit or crochet a square today! Be a part of the solution!
As Kalai posted --
Here is what you need to do:
First download this flyer: http://www.knit-a-square.com/knit-a-squillion.html which explains the challenge.
Then, we need every person connected with KasCare, knit-a-square, the Square Circle forum, Ravelry, Facebook ,Twitter, and who knows about our work with the orphaned and vulnerable children of South Africa, to:
1. To each knit or crochet 60 squares within the year ourselves
2. To Invite five other friends or family members to knit or crochet 25 squares
3. To ask each of those five people to invite one other person
4. To introduce the knit-a-square program to your local schools, churches and communities
5. To introduce the knit-a-square program to your local retirement village
6. To invite people in our small business, company or organisation to the knit-a-squillion
7. To start a knitting group
8. To write about knit-a-squillion on your favourite knitting and crochet blogs
9. To send the flyer you have downloaded to all your friends and family and ask them to pass it on to all their friends and family.
10. Add a link to the flyer on your personal facebook page
Let's start a viral movement!