Friday, July 15, 2011

Knit A Square presentation

I just had a two-day training session on professional presentation skills for work, and the course culminated with us delivering a presentation on whatever topic we chose. I chose Knit-A-Square, and thought I did fairly well.  It was over 34 minutes in length, way over what I thought it would be!  The instructor recorded us and gave us the DVDs, but I'm not sure I want to watch myself, never mind post the video online.

Sharing the plight of the AIDS orphans and other vulnerable children, the hard work that Sandy McDonald, Ronda Lowry and their families all have done and continue to do, and the pictures of the sweet faces of the children, just helped re-affirm my commitment to KAS!

Please help keep an AIDS orphan warm - Knit A Square!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment